Accommodations for Students

Undergraduate and graduate students, including those in professional schools, seeking accommodations may do so through Sara Bea Accessibility Services.

If a student disagrees with, or believes that he or she has been subjected to discrimination on the basis of disability as a result of, an adverse eligibility determination and/or the denial of access to services or accommodations by the Sara Bea Accessibility Services office, he or she has the right to seek a review of such concerns in accordance with the Student Grievance Procedure.