Sexual & Discriminatory Harassment
The University of Notre Dame strives to maintain a community characterized by a respect for others. At a minimum, this means a community that is free from sexual and discriminatory harassment. Our culture of respect means that no type of sexual or discriminatory harassment is tolerated, and all incidents of intolerant or disrespectful conduct will be addressed. The University is dedicated to responding quickly and thoroughly to all reports of sexual or discriminatory harassment, and to enforcing the University's Non-Retaliation Policy to protect those who report and/or are involved in an investigation of sexual or discriminatory Harassment.
- Summary of Policy on Sexual and Discriminatory Harassment
- Complete Policy on Sexual and Discriminatory Harassment (PDF)
- Reporting and Response Procedure for Violations of the University's Policy on Sexual and and Discriminatory Harassment by Faculty and Staff (PDF)
For information on who to contact to report instances of sexual or discriminatory harassment, please see Where to Turn for Help.
- Non-Retaliation Policy (PDF)
- Additional policies regarding Student-on-Student Misconduct
- Where to Turn for Help
- Title IX Frequently Asked Questions
- Stop Sexual Harassment Flyer (PDF)
- Harassment Ombudspersons Flyer (PDF)