The University of Notre Dame is committed to the principles of fair treatment and equal opportunity for all students, faculty, staff, and job applicants. The mission of the Office of Institutional Equity is to provide leadership and support to the Notre Dame community regarding these principles.
Who We Serve
The Office of Institutional Equity serves all Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, and job applicants.
- "Show Some Skin: BE BOLD" is a student production that gives voice to unspoken stories about identity and difference. February 28, 2014, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM in the Decio Theatre. Tickets.
- Remnants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade on the American Psyche: Black History Month Talk Series to be held February 5, 13, 20, and 27, 2014 (PDF, 1MB)
- Father John I. Jenkins announces President's Oversight Committee on Diversity and Inclusion (PDF)
- Stop Sexual Harassment Flyer (PDF)
- Harassment Ombudspersons Flyer (PDF)