The University of Notre Dame is committed to the principles of fair treatment and equal opportunity for all students, faculty, staff, and job applicants. The mission of the Office of Institutional Equity is to provide leadership and support to the Notre Dame community regarding these principles.
Who We Serve
The Office of Institutional Equity serves all Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, and job applicants.
- Notre Dame's diversity initiative aims for cultural competency (PDF - NDWorks special feature, February 2015)
- University honors Martin Luther King Jr. Day with prayer service, community events
- Father John I. Jenkins announces President's Oversight Committee on Diversity and Inclusion (PDF)
- Stop Sexual Harassment Flyer (PDF)
- Harassment Ombudspersons Flyer (PDF)